Work Safe, Work Secure, Work Anywhere
With the mandatory back to work requirements, let Providence help you and your staff get back to work safely!
We have solutions to help you:
- Automate employee health tracking with daily self-assessments
- Easily act on responses that fall outside of your standards
- Keep confidential health tracking info private and secure
- Provide video training to help workers understand how to stay safe
- Track worker training and assessment compliance and success
We can help you meet these requirements with screening forms and training materials.
We are here to help you get your staff back to work safely using the best technology solutions available! Reply, call, or schedule a time to discuss how. Schedule a call with Jeff today!
State of Michigan Requirements:
Under Executive Order 2020-91, businesses that resume in-person work must, among other things, develop a COVID-19 preparedness and response plan and make it available to employees and customers by June 1. Business must also provide COVID-19 training to workers that covers, at a minimum, workplace infection-control practices, the proper use of PPE, steps workers must take to notify the business or operation of any symptoms of COVID-19 or a suspected or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, and how to report unsafe working conditions